Tuesday, August 25, 2009

RUUUUN!

RUUUUN!!!

At Calvary’s cross laid my Savior;
At Calvary’s cross, He had a plan.
At Calvary’s Cross, He knew the outcome;
At Calvary’s cross, He never gave it up.
At Calvary, my Savior defeated sin;
Yes at Calvary, my Lord stepped in – on my behalf just to make me free from the entanglements of the enemy.
Oh Jesus, that’s my Savior’s name,
came to earth just to proclaim His purpose, His Power and His Glory through the duty portrayed on Calvary.

He saw me – He knew me in the darkened pit where all hope and glory was absent; where only despair and pain endured. My Savior got placed on that rugged cross as a plan for my escape!
Oh yes up so high, He looked down at me, towards the pit, and gave me such a stare as if to say, “On my command – I want you to flee away from this pit and straight towards Me. For in a moment, all power will be in My hands down here on earth and oh yes in the heavens. There won’t be any devil in hell who can or will prevail against you any longer- his torments won’t destroy you and his chains would no longer hold you. His temptations shall be doused and you will be free – all because of Me.
Now My child, look up at Me, incline your ears and focus just on Me.
Do you hear the sound of these nails being driven into Me? Each one is a countdown to your release.” BANG! “Get the enemy behind you.” BANG! “That’s right, just focus on ME… I see your face. I feel your pain, mixed with uncertainty of what and why I’m about to do- just what I must –it’s for My purpose and yours. Oh my, this hurts beyond compare but I am determined to see it through until the plan is accomplished- almost there. I am feeling weaker by the second, for I am now drained, not just of energy but of this substance, this liquid from within. Yes my blood is being poured out for you - to be that safety blanket that keeps you safe from the fires of the pit you once belonged in. I did just use the past- tense for the word belong because…”BANG! “…The time has come, My work here is done, I’m going to exchange places with you in a moment in a twinkling. You see, I don’t want you tormented. I don’t want you bound. I don’t want to see you outside of hallowed ground. So my dear, as I breathe my last, there’s just one thing left to say. As I look towards heaven, My home sweet home… but can’t see My Father any more, I feel His absence – He has forsaken Me- for the transfer is half way complete. I took on your sins so you can have salvation – but now My Father doesn’t want anything to with Me – I cry out, but there is no response – my attention is now to the ground, not in despair, but with joy you see, for the gates of hell can not ever defeat Me.
Ok My child, here it comes, for these few words require all of your action. When you hear the next three words all I want you to do is RUUUUN!
“It…is…FINISHED!!!!”

RUUUUN!!! – Yes, you have been released. RUUUUN!!!! I am only here to get the keys and destroy the works, plan and authority of the enemy. For all authority belongs to Me.”

My Blood has you ever so safely; now open your heart so you can receive Me – for though my home is set on high, I long to reside, really inside of your being. I have washed you clean, I have pardoned the charges, and I have removed the filth that one encompassed you.
Oh that devil is truly is defeated. For he is completely under My feet - and yours. For you see, the power I possess has also been given to you. Have faith and it will work effectively to do all that I have on earth and more and to put Satan and his workers back in their place. He may try to get you- his only plan of attack is to be cunning.
But my child, remember the blood, remember the look I gave you from on top of Calvary and take it seriously – for all of that was wrapped up in mercy and grace.
That blood that you’re in is more powerful than you now think. Work it, display it and RUUUUN away in total victory.”

REJOICE!!!

-From the voice of Christ.


Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment