Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Thank You for this Gift to Write

Thank You Lord for This Gift to Write

I offer it to You
I bless you. I am humbled and I’m in complete reverence to You that you trust me with this and have imparted this into my hands. I claim complete victory in completing your will in the way and time you need and desire me to. For I accept it and surrender it all back into your hands. I surrender all of me into your hands. For now I must truly be focused, alert, sensitive and aware of you. This is not of me, but comes through me. Allow me Lord, help me lord to always be a clean vessel before you.
Thank you Lord.

Let me have understanding and allow me to also fully receive the message and direction of each written piece. For it must first minister to me; To transform and or enhance me ;then others…for I cannot and will not be a hypocritical writer.
Thank you Lord.

Teach me, inspire me, lead me , guide me, speak to me ,fill me, open my eyes, clean my ears, soften my heart, illuminate the way; Prepare me, equip me, take control and have your way…this not the cliché. . And most of all anoint me. I give you all of my time- for I am open. I am like that worker who is on call; for every and any moment is allotted to you.

Lord, these writings would just be that which has no flavor – no real salt if it doesn’t have what I ask of you. These writings would just be writing if it is not effective through your design and release. Anoint this gift through me and allow me to write in obedience, purity…clearly and distinctively. Help me to honor its time of manifestation and its time of delivery. Cause me to deliver it with the necessary state of mind. Show me when to deliver, how to deliver, to whom to deliver, and where to deliver. I also pray to deliver in the anointing through whatever venue you may have me to…Let your presence fill it.

Oh Lord, how I truly pray for genuine and complete humility. Cause me to always heavenly minded, but grounded and respectfully give you all of the glory, the accolades and honor. I shall thank you even the more; For I am just your chosen vessel. For all glory does and always will belong, ever so completely, to you.
Thank you Lord

Every word you give and continue to give me is laced with Your touch and your breath of life. . I pray that the hearer and observer in any and all capacities is charged, filled, awakened, rejuvenated and set free. Let us feel your love, receive your joy, be encouraged Lord, and if need be, corrected and chastened from this gift you pour through me. When received, let it burn from within and leave a remnant. I pray right now for your present and future hearer and observer to be quickened and stirred up by all …which automatically leads to our surrender to …You to the “yes” to You. Automatically allow us to be saved, washed in your blood and transformed even the more by your Spirit. Please Lord, do it. For, there is much truth in your words . Therefore, there is power in your words ; there is life in your words there is healing and deliverance in your words ; and Lord, prosperity dwells in your words . Allow us to eat and be filled; To consume and be doers of them all.
Thank you Lord.

This is a precious gift. I pray to handle it with care. Let it do what you purpose it to do and go where you purpose it to go.
I thank you Lord. I thank you Lord. I thank you Lord, for this gift to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment